Saturday, June 25, 2011

Inner Peace

The idea of creating my own blog came to me one lazy Saturday afternoon as I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling of my flat. So many random thoughts were crossing my mind then. I had just come back from Bank where I work, and was wondering what to do this weekend. I don't have many friends here out in Jaipur with whom I could roam around the colourful city. I had applied for a car loan and was visualising the smiling faces of my parents when they have the keys of the vehicle with them.

Then all of a sudden, a stray thought flashed through my mind and I felt as if this miniscule spark of my subconscious mind has snowballed into an inferno that set my entire mental faculty ablaze. I began to wonder what's the purpose of my life, who I am and why am I here. Then my thoughts shifted to all those trivial events of my life that had brought me the maximum satisfaction and all those major events that had brought my life to a temporary phase of gloom and cynicism. But then I saw that both happiness and sorrow have a short stay in our lives but the mark that they leave behind are forever. Many a man has built his destiny upon how he has taken the ups and sowns of life.

My blog inner peace is all about the small little moments in our everyday lives that seem insignificant on the outside but upon deep retrospection bring out the seence of this long journey, what we all call life.                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment